Firefox Tab Grouping Extension
Main | Planned Features | Known
Bugs | Change Log |
- Remember tab group order when reloaded via Session Store 0.03
- Selectable default page in a new group (ie: instead of a blank page). At
first either a blank page or a specified url.but with the goal of letting
"Home Page" be an option in the future (holding off on this due
to the home page potentially having multiple tabs assigned to it) 0.03
- Use icon for new group button
- Speed improvements 0.04
- Options window 0.04
- Bookmarks 0.05
- Replace/add menu items to open bookmark folder in current/new group
- Save a group tab (ie: it's tab children) as a bookmark folder.
- Single window mode where manually opening a new window (shift-click on link
or ctrl-N) opens a new Tab Group. 0.05
- General UI improvements and preferences.
- Tabs that are in all groups
- Tabs that are in multiple groups
- In-line tab groups
- Special tabs that are collapsable
- Colored tabs that open in same "group" as current tab
- Group Tabbar Overhaul: Essentially make it act and possibly look like the
- Move group tabs around, scrolling if too many, close buttons, opening/closing
group tabs with mouse clicks, etc.
- Merging tab groups using drag and drop.
- Auto-hide group toolbar when only one group exists.
- Easier group tab renaming.
- Better control over Group toolbar placement, possibly by replacing it
with something else.
- Dragging link into group tab opens new tab in that group with that link
- Reload all tabs in group menu item
Discussions and links on tab groups (aka: where I may take ideas from):