Firefox Tab Grouping Extension
Main | Planned
Features | Known Bugs | Change Log |
- The group toolbar may be placed in the wrong location, in which case the
Drag and Drop Toolbars
extension can be used to remedy this.
- No resizing or scrolling of group tabbar so if too many group tabs are open
some will be inaccessible.
- Cannot select tab from another group by things like the tab list drop down
- Session store restoring is slow
- Undo tab function causes restored tab to open in new unnammed group.
- Multiple homepages do not open properly and effectively don't work.
- ctrl+[number] method of navigating tabs doesn't work properly (as in it
should select the #[number] tab in the current group but doesn't)
- Tab Mix Plus: Likely many but at the same time many Tab
Mix Plus features do work, so far these don't quite that well:
- Multirow Tabbar does not work well. To disable it go to tabmix options,
display, tab bar and change the last option (when tabs don't fit width)
to something other than multi-row
- Built in session restore not supported, use the Session Manager extension
- Highlighting of unread tabs gets reset when it shouldn't
- Protected/locked tabs work but with quirks
- Scrollable tabbar works but scroll buttons don't properly disssapear
when they should
- PermaTab: No longer works
- Snap Links: Doesn't work properly
- Unknown extension(s): Prevents moving of tabs within a
- Unknown extension(s): Causes firefox to crash after a few